Return & Warranty
- A warranty is a free promise by a manufacturer or seller to reimburse the consumer for the amount of money paid for a product or thing, to exchange the product for a corresponding product, to remedy a non-conformity or to take other action if the product or thing does not meet the warranty or advertising.
- Warranties and the right of withdrawal shall be exercised in compliance with the laws in force in the Republic of Latvia, as well as the type and specific characteristics of the goods sold.
- Exercise of the warranty rights is possible if the Buyer has a document confirming the purchase, which must be submitted to the Seller together with the purchased goods.
- The Buyer shall notify the Seller about the exercise of the right of withdrawal by filling in the withdrawal form, which can be obtained on the Internet at the following address: http://likumi.lv/ta/id/266462-noteikumi-par-distances-ligumu.
- The Buyer sends the completed form to the Seller to the e-mail address email@example.com. Upon receipt of the completed withdrawal form, the Seller notifies the Buyer that it has received the withdrawal, as well as informs about the decision made or the time of the decision.
- According to the legal provisions of the Republic of Latvia regarding the Distance Agreement clause no. 5.11. if the goods cannot be returned by post due to their nature, the consumer shall bear the costs related to the return of the goods.
- The Consumer is obliged to return the Goods to the Seller without delay, but not later than within 14 days after sending (handing over) the withdrawal form to the Seller.
- The Buyer will receive the paid money for the returned goods in full within 14 (fourteen) days in the specified bank account, from the receipt of a written refusal.
- The seller or supplier shall be entitled to withhold the refund of the amount paid by the consumer under the contract of sale until the seller or supplier has received the goods or the consumer has provided the seller or supplier with proof that the goods have been returned, whichever is appropriate. performed earlier. This right does not apply in cases where the seller or service provider has offered to take back the goods himself.
- The consumer shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods, unless the seller or supplier has agreed to bear those costs or has not informed the consumer that the costs are to be borne by the consumer.
- General rules on consumer rights and obligations: http://www.likumi.lv/doc.php?mode=DOC&id=23309
More information on returns & warranty:
All goods supplied by Burusports.eu are from official sources and are covered by the normal manufacturer’s warranty.
In warranty cases, the items returned must be in their original condition, which includes any packaging. All goods will be inspected on return. The goods are your responsibility until they reach our Warehouse. Please ensure you package your return to prevent any damage to the items or boxes.
In case of approved warranty by manufacturer, we will refund the monetary value of the goods returned to us, at the price you purchased them. All refunds will be for merchandise only; we cannot refund shipping costs unless the item was sent in error. We do not offer a free returns service, however if you return items for replacement, we despatch the replacement goods to you free of charge.
We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if the goods returned are deemed to be damaged or dampened with. This does not affect your statutory rights. If a contract is cancelled by the consumer for any reason, a full refund will be made within 14 days.
If there is anything wrong with your order, please contact us at info(at)burusports.lv and we will help you right away and find a solution. Please address return parcels to: DIVI S, Ltd., Gaujas str. 7, Riga, LV1026, Latvia