Return in Burusports store at Gaujas str 7, Riga.
Online orders can be returned and/or refunded for free at our Burusports store in Riga, Gaujas str 7. We will be happy to find you a better suiting size or model.
Return of shipments via Omniva parcel terminal or courier
Before returning orders by courier or parcel terminal, please contact us by phone +371 67367242 or write to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Burusports does not cover the cost of returning the order back to our store.
If you want to return the purchased product due to its defects, please contact us by writing to e-mail email@example.com.
All products offered by Burusports.lv are from official sources and are covered by the normal manufacturer’s warranty. Also, some products have a manufacturer’s warranty, which may be longer than this period. More information about the guarantees offered by the manufacturers can be found on their websites.
Gift cards purchased in the Burusports store or Burusports.lv online store cannot be exchanged for cash.
In the event of return, the goods must be in their original packaging, including any packaging. All items are inspected upon receipt. You are responsible for the goods and their packaging until they are accepted in our warehouse. If the goods are returned with delivery, please check the condition of the packaging to prevent damage to the packaging and / or goods during delivery.
If the manufacturer confirms the warranty case, we will refund the value of the returned goods for which the goods were purchased. Refunds are made within 14 (fourteen) business days.
Burusports.lv reserves the right to refuse a return application if it is considered that the returned goods are damaged due to improper use by the user. This does not affect your statutory rights. If the consumer terminates the contract for any reason, the full refund will be made within 14 (fourteen) days.
If the ordered goods have been delivered with defects or otherwise damaged, please contact us by e-mail info (at) burusports.lv or by phone +371 67367242. Please address shipments to the address: DIVI S, SIA, Gaujas Street 7, Riga, LV-1026, Latvia.
- A warranty is a free promise by a manufacturer or seller to reimburse the consumer for the amount of money paid for a product or thing, to exchange the product for a corresponding product, to remedy a non-conformity or to take other action if the product or thing does not meet the warranty or advertising.
- Warranties and the right of withdrawal shall be exercised in compliance with the laws in force in the Republic of Latvia, as well as the type and specific characteristics of the goods sold.
- Exercise of the warranty rights is possible if the Buyer has a document confirming the purchase, which must be submitted to the Seller together with the purchased goods.
- The Buyer shall notify the Seller about the exercise of the right of withdrawal by filling in the withdrawal form, which can be obtained on the Internet at the following address: http://likumi.lv/ta/id/266462-noteikumi-par-distances-ligumu.
- The Buyer sends the completed form to the Seller to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of the completed withdrawal form, the Seller notifies the Buyer that it has received the withdrawal, as well as informs about the decision made or the time of the decision.
- According to the legal provisions of the Republic of Latvia regarding the Distance Agreement clause no. 5.11. if the goods cannot be returned by post due to their nature, the consumer shall bear the costs related to the return of the goods.
- The Consumer is obliged to return the Goods to the Seller without delay, but not later than within 14 days after sending (handing over) the withdrawal form to the Seller.
- The Buyer will receive the paid money for the returned goods in full within 14 (fourteen) days in the specified bank account, from the receipt of a written refusal.
- The seller or supplier shall be entitled to withhold the refund of the amount paid by the consumer under the contract of sale until the seller or supplier has received the goods or the consumer has provided the seller or supplier with proof that the goods have been returned, whichever is appropriate. performed earlier. This right does not apply in cases where the seller or service provider has offered to take back the goods himself.
- The consumer shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods, unless the seller or supplier has agreed to bear those costs or has not informed the consumer that the costs are to be borne by the consumer.
- General rules on consumer rights and obligations: http://www.likumi.lv/doc.php?mode=DOC&id=23309