Waiting in the swirling snow or rain, you can protect yourself from the elements in the hooded, knee-length RACE RAIN COAT JR for ambitious, junior racers. Made from a durable and water-repellent nylon, and taped seams, the coat has a center-front 2-way zipper with a flap on top, so you can quickly and easily open it from the top or bottom. With a button-up construction inside that allows you to shorten the length, you can also adjust the coat so you can ski in it.
The updated design includes ‘World Cup Rebels’ and HEAD branding. For optimal fit and comfort, you can also adjust the fixed hood and waist with draw cords. Along with two hand pockets with press button closure, the RACE RAIN COAT JR comes with sleeve cuffs with elastic tape inside and a hem slit at the center back.
– HEAD WORLD CUP REBELS prints and design
– centre front 2-way zip with flap on top
– fixed hood with elastic tape inside
– waist adjustment system with cord locks
– two hand pockets with press button closure
– sleeve cuffs with elastic tape inside
– button up construction inside to shorten length
– taped seams
100% polyamide 2.5-layer with microporous coating and DWR W/P 10’000 mm, MVP 4’000g/m²/24h