Built in collaboration with Hawaii-raised, history-making surfer John John Florence, this traction pad is designed around John John’s specific dimensions and progressive style. Delivering maximized grip and precision via triple-cut Positraction grip, a five-piece design allows adjustability for use on an array of boards, from everyday shortboard to step-up. Holes in the kick tail reduce drag, and a 25mm vertical wedge design was sculpted precisely for John John’s form. Like all Dakine traction, John John’s pad is made of biodegradable Friendly Foam, sold in plastic-free packaging, and uses marine-grade 3M® adhesive.
* Youth size for smaller boards
* Dakine Friendly Foam biodegradable EVA foam
* Plastic free packaging
* Triple cut Positraction grid pattern
* Three piece pad
* 5mm center arch
* 25mm vert wedge tail kick with beveled edges
* Drilled holes through kick to enhance water flow
* Cut outs enhance board feel and increase grip
* 3M® high grade adhesive
After you order we will contact you shortly for confirmation about the details provided and personal data/shipment validation.
✓ Free shipping in Baltics from 100 Eur
✓ Shipping within 48 hours
✓ 14 days to return
✓ We deliver to all EU countries